As of today, AppleVillagers is comprised of eight different Apple-oriented websites. That is about to change.
- Mac360.com – 10 writers, 9,000 articles.
- McSolo.com – by Ron McElfresh
- BohemianBoomer.com – by Jeffrey and Jesse Mincey.
- TeraTalks.com – by Tera’s niece, T.T. O’Brien.
- PixoBebo.com – by Kate MacKenzie
- NoodleMac.com – by Dave Farrington.
- AppleVillagers.com – me, Jon Glassner.
- Mac360.ORG by Mac360’s Alex Kayhill.
In total, those sites and writers are responsible for nearly 18,000 articles since 2004 and make up what we call the AppleVillagers; a group of Apple oriented websites. Starting in July 2019, we plan to add more websites to cover tips and tricks and recommendations for Apple’s major products; Mac, iPhone, iPad, and Watch.
Plus, eight more Apple-oriented websites will follow over the next few months with an even more diverse group of writers.
Even better, starting in July, you’ll be able to subscribe to the AppleVillagers RSS feed and receive updates to all the Villagers websites. Subscribe to each one individually as you like, or subscribe to all of them from here.